Download a copy of all our scheduled events for 2019 HERE!
Reserving the Deck - Deck is OPEN for 2022!
Members may reserve the raised deck/grill area for private parties.
- The deck party sponsor must be a Mark Trail Club member in good standing.
- The reservation entitles you to the use of the deck/grill area, NOT the entire pool. Other members may still be present and using the pool area so please ensure your party set up is on the deck and not the common seating areas.
- The reservation entitles you to the deck for 2 hours. Additional hours require Board of Directors approval and are charged as shown below.
- DUE TO STAFFING SHORTAGES, DECK PARTY BOOKINGS DO NOT INCLUDE ADDITIONAL LIFEGUARDS. IN ADDITION, AN UNEXPECTED SINGLE GUARD OR SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK (SAYOR) SITUATION MAY OCCUR DURING YOUR BOOKING.
- All guests are required to follow the pool rules, including maximum pool capacity or SAYOR. Lifeguards on duty are authorized to enforce all applicable rules, including pool capacity, based on lifeguard coverage.
- Deck party sponsor is responsible for party cleanup. Any trash accumulated from the party must be removed from the premises at the end of the party. If cleanup times exceeds the party time, the deck party Sponsor will be required to pay an additional fee.
- Music can only be played via hand held/portable speakers during the party. No DJ's or loud music is allowed without prior written consent by the Board of Directors.
- Your reservation will not be confirmed until payment and a signed waiver is received. Once payment and the signed waiver are received, the party will be confirmed and added to MTC Social calendar.
- Parties of 20 or more or for teen/college students may require a security deposit.
- Board approval is required for parties with over 40 participants or teen/college students or if alcohol is being served. A fee will be determined based on the scope of the party.
Standard 2 Hour Party
|Party Size||Total # of Guards||Total Party Fee||Additional Hours Fee|
Note: The above fees are required, regardless of whether or not attendees will be swimming.
To reserve the deck:
- Check the calendar for availability.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with date, time, and number of people attending party; please include contact name, telephone number, and email address.
- Sign and submit the waiver to email@example.com.
- Pay for your reservation via PayPal, paypal.me/marktrailclub/, or Venmo @MarkTrailClub.
For any questions, please contact our Social Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-887-9606 (call or text).