Social typical events listed below - will update for 2020 soon!
Download a copy of all our scheduled events for 2019 HERE!
Members may reserve the raised deck/grill area for private parties.
- The reservation entitles you to the use of the deck/grill area, NOT the entire pool. Other members may still be present and using the pool area so please ensure your party set up is on the deck and not the common seating areas.
- The reservation entitles you to the deck for 2 hours and automatically includes extra life guard(s), reserved by the MTC Social Chairperson. Additional hours require Board of Directors approval and are charged as shown below.
- Music can only be played via hand held/portable speakers during the party. No DJ's or loud music is allowed without prior written consent by the Board of Directors.
- Your reservation will not be confirmed until payment and a signed waiver is received. Once payment and the signed waiver are received, the party will be confirmed and added to MTC Social calendar.
- Parties of 20 or more or for teen/college students may require a security deposit.
- Board approval is required for parties with over 40 participants or teen/college students or if alcohol is being served. A fee will be determined based on the scope of the party.
Standard 2 Hour Party
|Party Size||Total # of Guards||Total Party Fee||Additional Hours Fee|
Note: The above fees are required, regardless of whether or not attendees will be swimming.
To reserve the deck:
- Check the calendar for availability.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with date, time, and number of people attending party; please include contact name, telephone number, and email address.
- Sign and submit the waiver to email@example.com.
- Pay for your reservation via PayPal, paypal.me/marktrailclub/, or Venmo @MarkTrailClub.
For any questions, please contact our Social Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-984-4268 (call or text).