Swim Team Website for 2021 - https://mtps.swimtopia.com
The Swim Club features a pool with diving boards and slide and a wading pool that is great for small kids who aren't ready to make the plunge into the deep water. Lifeguard’s are on hand to ensure the safety of your family and guests as they enjoy the water.
- 35' x 75' main pool with 5 racing lanes
- Two diving boards
- Fenced and shaded pool area for babies and toddlers with 12' x 12' newly re-plastered pool and play equipment
- Lifeguard supervision during posted hours
- A bathhouse with men's and women's rest rooms and showers
- A pool house and pavilion with plenty of covered seating and lounges
- Raised deck with seating overlooking pool & tennis courts; great for birthday parties
PLEASE NOTE: During Wavemakers, swim team, practices and meets, the pool is closed to members. Mark Trail members are welcome to use the Princeton Square pool during home swim meets while the Mark Trail pool is closed.
Mark Trail Club will be open for adult members to swim with their families and guests WITHOUT a lifeguard present during the hours shown above.
Our top priority is to ensure the safety of our members and families and we appreciate your understanding of the importance in following the pool rules below and any additional rules that are added, especially during SAYOR hours.
ANY EMERGENCY – Call 911
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding access, rules, or other swim at your own risk (SAYOR) issues.
- Guest fee is $5/person ($20/family maximum) and is to be placed in the black box to the left
of the snack shack or paid via Venmo
- Guest fee is waived for caregivers
- Guests inside the 30328 zip code are allowed a max of 5 visits per season and subject to the guest fee for each visit. This rule is intended to encourage membership in MTC and to discourage excessive usage by Non-members
- Guests outside the 30328 zip code, but within the Atlanta metro area, are allowed unlimited visits and subject to the guest fee for each visit
- Guests who reside outside of the Atlanta metro area may be admitted as guests without charge